The vast majority of artworks at Red Kangaroo Gallery are painted on linen or canvas and are neither 'stretched' or 'framed' - this allows us to be able to deliver the artwork to you easily via Australia Post in a tube.
When we say the artwork is ‘stretched’ we mean the artwork has been stretched over a wooden frame – there is no border around the artwork or glass in front of the painting.
When we say the artwork is 'framed' we mean that the artwork has a border or frame around it. If the artwork is a screenprint, photograph or drawing it may also have glass or perspex over it as well.
If you do wish to 'stretch' or 'frame' your artwork, here are some suppliers who can help.
For Sydney based customers, we use the following suppliers:
- Mobile Framing - 1800 043 100 or email@example.com
- Master Framing Zetland - 02 9697 2008 or www.masterframing.com.au
- Erskineville Framing - 02 95502905
- Frameworks - 02 9261 2371 or www.frameworksframing.com.au
- Mobile Framing on 1800 043 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- search online for local picture framing suppliers in your area.