Paintings 'On Sale'
Welcome to Red Kangaroo Gallery
To browse our paintings click on the 'Artworks for sale' or 'Artists' menu above.
We are an online only art gallery that specialists in affordable Australian and Indigenous Art. We can
Here is some important information to keep in mind whilst browsing our website:
- Our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD$)
- Painting measurements are of the painted area (or image) and not the whole canvas and are approximate measurements only and may vary slightly
- Freight/Shipping costs will be added at checkout, where relevant. We ship both within Australia and overseas. Please note, If any import taxes or charges apply to ship them to you, these will need to be paid by you
- Our paintings are shipped rolled in a cardboard mailing tube. If the paintings are listed as 'stretched' or 'framed', they will be sent wrapped, rather than rolled
- We often display photos of our paintings hung on a wall, so that viewers can see what they may look like in-situ. The majority of our works are not stretched or framed. If you are wanting to purchase a ready-to-hang painting, go to our 'Artworks for sale' menu and choose the 'Ready-to-hang paintings' tab
- Minor creases may be present on the ends of the canvas after shipping, these will disappear once flattened, stretched and/or framed
- Some of our Aboriginal paintings may contain minor paint imperfections due to the fact that they are painted in the Australian outback, rather than in studio, conditions. Paint blotches or smudges may also be present on the border or back of the canvas. These are usually hidden from sight after framing/stretching
- All paintings come with a Certificate of Authenticity (CoA). Unless otherwise stated, the certificate will include an image of the artist holding the painting
- If you are shipping paintings outside of Australia, please be aware that the importation of works of Aboriginal Art into other countries may entail an import duty or tax. It is the responsibility of the customer buying or receiving the goods to pay this duty or tax. You should contact your relevant local Customs Office to determine whether duties are payable.
Abie Loy Kemarre, Alvira Bird Mbitjana (Mpetyane), Anna Price Petyarre, Annie Nelson Napangardi, Anna Tilmouth Napangardi (Pengarte), Audrey Morton Kngwarreye, Bambatu Napangardi, Barbara Pananka, Belinda Golder Kngwarreye, Ben Stack, Bernadine Johnson Kemarre, Bessie Pitjara, Betty Club Mbitjana,